Election coverage up the wazoo
The election is coming up! Did you know?
“What is unquestionable is that the kind of fully conscious life that everyone claims to prize already belongs to the woman who happens to be pregnant, and it should be her individual moral conscience that, in a society devoted to the individual, ought to rule. One reason we prize life is because it makes minds. And women, who have them, should be free to make up their own.” – Of Babies and Beans: Paul Ryan on Abortion by Adam Gopnik
- Another study confirming what we already knew: HPV Vaccine Does Not Increase Sexual Activity
- Identity Politics Moment: Obama’s Very Public Planned Parenthood Embrace (And check out our photos from the pre-debate rally!)
- Women Rely on Planned Parenthood for Critical Breast Health Care. Period.
- “Let’s call it Romnesia” – Barack Obama diagnoses Romney’s failure to recall his extreme stances on women’s issues.
- Joe Walsh On Abortion: No Exception For ‘Life Of The Mother’ Thanks To ‘Advances In Science And Technology’ (Note: I’m tired of politicians making uninformed, ridiculous remarks and not even bothering to use the right terminology. We say “life of the woman” these days.)
- Hayworth: Wrong on Issues, Wrong on Facts. Again.
Speaking of Nan, we’re tired of her.