October is the best month.
Here’s what we’ve been reading this week!
- In case you missed it: PPFA President Cecile Richards getting real about how bad Mitt Romney is for women.
- Sex, Lies, Contraception, and a Really Awful Video
- Unintended Pregnancy Rates Significantly Lower Among Women Offered No-Cost Contraception, Study Finds
- Oklahoma Ends WIC Contract With Planned Parenthood
- October is Let’s Talk Month! Cynthia Nixon gets it: Talk to your kids about sex
- PPHPAF endorsements are out! Make sure you know who is who before you go to the polls.
- The nationwide voter guide is live! And you can even view it on your mobile device! www.ppactionvoterguide.org
October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
If you’re on Twitter, get ready for the first PP Twitter Town Hall about #betterbreasthealth with @PPFAQ on Sept 9th at 1pm!
PS! Like what you see? Want to get involved? Email email@example.com to hear about our upcoming volunteer opportunities!